Release on May 8th, 2020
- The recently added equipment notification emails coming from web or EDI orders have been modified to only look at unshipped orders. Ticket #303260
Release on April 30th, 2020
- When an order is submitted on the SN Site or through EDI with any of the following 3 conditions, a notification email will
be sent to Equipment Support:
- There are multiple LTL suborders, and at least one of those has equipment.
- An Equipment item is being cross-shipped and we have a PO due to arrive in the home DC within 2 days.
- There are multiple suborders shipping from the same DC with different freight programs, and at least one of those has
equipment on it
FCP #3424, story 2
Release on April 2nd, 2020
- Update to only show delivered in order history if the package has already been delivered.
Release on March 25th, 2020
- We’ve added a new Instant Rebates icon to product search, quick availability, and cart screens. Hovering over it will show the public description of any discounts available for the current item as well as when the discount ends.
FCP #1224, story 1
- Added Delivered Date to the information we are showing on the order history page so that users will not have to go to the site to check if it was delivered or not.FCP #2262, story 3
Release on February 18th, 2020
- Updated font size of the email address for sales reps to keep them from being cut off. Ticket #285847
- Bug fix that was not letting users reset password.
Release on January 29th, 2020
- We have set up a structure where we can make accounts link to where you can login to the parent and login as all of the children without going out and logging back in. FCP #3289, story 3
Release on December 12th, 2019
- Orders placed on the website will honor the Org level setting to automatically accept tax on orders and not defer for tax. FCP #262, story 1
- Fixed issue where user would get an error when trying to add items to their shopping cart if their shipping address Attn fields had more than 50 characters.
Release on September 25th, 2019
- Bug fix for scenario in which the same part is in the cart more than once - one with special Requested Pricing and one without. A price validation rule was being triggered when it shouldn’t have been. Ticket #241466
- On the Tax Exempt request pages, users can now submit requests specific to an organization.
FCP #75, story 31
Release on September 13th, 2019
- On the Checkout page (and the Shipping Options popup), if the given ship via is a Manual Costing ship via, then we will display 'Quote Needed' instead of the freight price (which would be 0). Note, the existing Hover-over text that show for Manual Costing ship vias remains as-is. This is just some extra designation for the user.Ticket #237008
- Added MFG Pricing drop down to quick availability checker. Pricing selected here will be passed to the shopping cart if the user chooses a price from the drop down.
FCP #351, story 9
Release on September 12th, 2019
- Added button to remove all items from a shopping cart. FCP #351, story 16
- Added new text area to take a list of OEM numbers or Ref numbers for the availability checker. If more than 5 OEMs are entered, extra items will be added to the screen.
FCP #351, story 8
Release on August 29, 2019
- On the Checkout page, if a “General Excise Tax” is applicable to the order, a label will be displayed stating that the price includes it and what the rate and jurisdiction is just below the TOTAL label.
E = mc2 + 6% Sales tax
Release on July 26, 2019
- On the Tax Exempt Request page, if the user hits Submit without filling in any Exempt
Numbers, the page will give them a warning and not process the Submission.
Release on July 18, 2019
- On the Tax Exempt Request page, if the user hits Submit and they have data filled in
that is not saved, the page will give them a warning and not process the Submission
Release on July 9th, 2019
- On the Tax Exempt page, if the Registration Required and State Form Required
fields are checked for a given state, we now show the hover-over icon for any
external notes. FCP #3069, story8
- Fixed issues with creating new communications on the User Maintenance page
- We’ve added in a hover-over question mark on the checkout page and shipping
options page to explain that the shipping price might not be accurate for Manually
Costed Ship Vias. FCP #3022 story 4
- Orders with Manual Costing Ship Vias are now automatically being deferred. FCP
#3022, story 3
Release on July 5th, 2019
- On the Tax Registration page, we now show whether that state requires registration and whether that state’s form is required. The user can hover over the icon for notes about that state. FCP #3069, story 8
- Fixed issues with creating new communication methods on the user management screen when you’re editing an existing user.
- We’ve added in a hover-over question mark on the checkout page and shipping options page to explain that the shipping price might not be accurate for manually costed ship vias. FCP #3022 story 4
- We now automatically defer any web orders that utilize manually costed ship vias. FCP #3022, story 3
Release on July 2th, 2019
- We now add the Ship To to a price list any time a price list is requested. FCP #351, story 6
Release on June 26, 2019
- We’ve set the MFG Pricing drop down to show current pricing automatically, even if it's
not requested. We’ve updated the Stop date field to only show date and not timeFCP #351, story 4
Release on June 6th, 2019
- On the Manufacturer Pricing Support page, Product Type is now viewable in the
- The password requirements for this site now require 8 characters, upper and
lowercase, a number, and a special character. Users will need to meet these
requirements next time they change their password. They will not all be prompted to
do so immediately, it will just come up when they next change their password.FCP #3159, story 1
- Added code to retrieve an agreement schedule from the order comments if one is
entered on the XML Sales Order. Added new Order Review Reason for an
Agreement Schedule problem.FCP #2464, story 4
- Altered some things under the hood to keep extra, unnecessary logs from being
written.FCP #2464, story 4
Release on May 22, 2019
- Fixed incorrect logic on Shopping Cart Item for the Supplemental Info Bypass.Ticket #208937
- Change label in Shipping options to show "1 day" instead of "next day". Ticket #209486
- Change to set list price to show no matter what on SN Shopping Site. Ticket #186266
- On the Submit Order page, on the Shipping Options popup, the Cancel button/link has
been updated so that it works in the case when no ship via can be determined.Ticket #211473
Release on May 1, 2019
- Added MFG Supported Pricing drop down on Shopping Cart screen.
This allows users to select pricing other than the standard pricing
shown. If pricing is selected from this drop down, then the Agreement
schedule, contract description, and stop date will be shown on the
shopping cart item and the agreement schedule will be shown on the
order review page.FCP #351, story 2
- If an org is set to bypass supplemental info for a vendor program, the
site will now not require the user to enter supplemental info.FCP #2755, story 17